A flow restrictor is design to create back pressure on the membrane and allow the membrane to produce purified water to be delivered to the storage tank.
Flow restrictors are sized to match the flow with the size of the membrane.
Features for 300 ml and 420 ml Flow Restrictor's:
- Removable: Yes
- For use with Copper: Yes
- For use with PEX: Yes
- For use with PVC Schedule 40: Yes
- Zero-leak connections
- No tools or tube inserts required
- inlet Thread Type: Compression/Push
- Quick disconnection without other tools
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33 F
- Outlet Thread Type: Compression/Push
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water applications