This filter reduces sediment, sand, rust and scale. It is suitable for municipal and well water applications.
Valuetrex 1 Micron VX Series Sediment Cartridge
Part Number: 1227865-V
VX01- 9 7/8″ 1 Micron SED CARTRIDGE
- 9 7/8″ Polypropylene Sediment, 4 Layer Structure
- 1 Micron Nominal Rating
- Reduces sediment, sand, silt, rust and scale
- Suitable for municipal and well water applications
- Flow rates: 7-10 gallons per minute
- Length: 9 7/8″ (251 mm)
- Outer Diameter: 2-1/2″ (63 mm)
- Inner Diameter: 1-7/64″ (28 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 4.4 degrees Celsius to 62.8 degrees Celsius
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
The carbon block filters are made of high quality activated carbon. It reduces chlorine taste and odors, as well as condition the water before it is treated by the Reverse Osmosis membrane
Pentair Pentek EPM-10 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
- Rating: 10- micron (nominal)
- Fits standard size filter housing
- Temperature Range: 4.4-82.2 degrees Celsius
- Reduces: Chlorine taste and odor, bad taste and odor and sediment
The Reverse Osmosis Membrane is the Heart of the System. The semipermeable R/O membrane is designed to remove a wide variety of both aesthetic and health-related contaminants.
Model Number: RE1812-80
- Permeate Flow Rate GPD (L/day): 80 (303)
- Salt Rejection (%): 98.0
- The stated product performance is based on data taken after 30 minutes of operation at the following
- test conditions:
- 200 mg/L NaCl solution at 60 psig (0.41 MPa) applied pressure
- 15% recovery
- 77 oF (25 oC)
- pH 6.5–7.0
- Minimum salt rejection is 96.0%.
- All elements are vacuum leak tested using the CSM integrity test.
- Permeate flow rate for each element may vary +15/ -15%.
- Elements can be supplied as dry or wet-type. Wet-tested elements are soaked in a preservative solution (1.0% food grade SBS) and vacuum sealed in a poly bag. All elements are individually boxed.
- Membrane type: Thin-film composite
- Membrane material: Polyamide (PA)
- Element configuration: Spiral-Wound, Tape Wrapping
- Dimensions: 11.73 inch (298 mm) by 1.77 inch (45 mm)
Inline post filters typically clip onto the top of a reverse osmosis system's membrane housing. The post filter removes any chlorine or contaminants missed by the other cartridges or membrane.
Omnipure K-Series K2533-JJ GAC Filter Cartridge, also known as K2533, is commonly installed as post filter for under sink Reverse Osmosis systems. Omnipure inline filter uses 1/4″ quick connect fittings that make filter exceptionally easy to install on copper or plastic water lines.
OMNIPURE K2533-JJ INLINE FILTER FEATURES:
- Micron Rating: 5 micron
- Flow: 0.5 GPM
- Coconut shell Granular Activated Carbon
- Taste, Odor and Chlorine reduction
- Filter Life: 1500 gallons
- Maximum water pressure: 125 PSI
- Connector: 1/4″ John Guest (push fit) FQC
- Filter Size: 10″ x 2″ (nominal)
- Service Life: 1 year / 1500 Gal.
- Maximum Temperature: 38 degrees C
- Minimum Temperature: 2 degrees C
Alkaline filters are rich in alkalizing compounds, including calcium, potassium and magnesium. Alkaline water has a higher pH level than regular drinking water
A special blend of medias including Tourmaline, Super, PI, and Negative ion ceramics, Calcor, Garnet, KDF, and Quartz.
- This true alkaline filter uses premium medias that emit far infrared rays, increase pH, lower ORP, and will give your water a refreshing mineral flavor.
- The Aptera AlkaMag provides your family with safe, high quality alkaline water.
- Includes a neodymium magnetic module.
- Flow Rate: .025 GPM to .5 GPM
- Max Pressure: 80 PSI
- Max Temperature: 90 degrees F
Includes Filter Cartridges, Fluoride Removal and Specialized Inline Water Filters.
ExcelPlus PLA10-01 Poly Pleated Absolute Filter Cartridge
- 1 Micron absolute filtration
- Certified to meet or exceed 3-log reduction of cyst-sized particles described in ANSI-NSF Standard 53.
- Materials FDA grade, listed for use in potable water and liquid food applications.
- Max. Temperature of 65 degrees C
- Fits most 10″ housings.